St. Louis Park Early Childhood Programs
Online registration for 2019-2020 Early Learning Preschool Program and Winter/Spring ECFE is now open.
Click here to register.
Online registration for the 2018-2019 Early Learning Preschool is closed. To inquire about possible openings, please contact Heidi Middleton at 952-928-6785 or email@example.com.
Click here for electronic flyers through Peachjar.
CLICK HERE for a list of
No School Days for
Early Learning Preschool and ECFE
Minnesota Department of Health Immunization Form
This form is due on or before your child’s first day of school.
They cannot stay in class until the teacher has this form.
Our Core Values
- We value each child as an exceptional and unique individual.
- We value parents and families as their children’s first and most significant teacher.
- We value safe, welcoming, barrier free, high quality learning opportunities for young children and their families.
- We value learning environments, which honor and support each child’s unique and individual development.
- We value and celebrate the diversity of young children and their families.
What parents say about our programs
“This is a great place for families to meet families, our kids love coming to school.”
“The teachers have a unique balance of compassion & professionalism. Class size is perfect. I feel both my son and I are prepared for kindergarten.”
“My daughter loves preschool and wants to come everyday. It’s exciting to watch her become more outgoing with her school friends.”
Our Early Learning programs earned a Parent Aware rating of four out of four possible stars!
By voluntarily becoming rated, our programs are showing that we care enough about early learning to use the best practices for getting children ready for kindergarten. This includes a commitment to the latest training and to daily routines and play spaces that help children learn. It’s great to have this assurance. With non-rated programs, parents do not have the same assurances about the program’s early education quality.
For more information about the Parent Aware Ratings call 888- 291-9811 or visit www.parentawareratings.org