St. Louis Park Early Childhood Programs
Click Here to register for WINTER/SPRING 2020 ECFE Classes.
Registration for 2020-2021 Early Learning Preschool is now open!
CLICK HERE for 3’s Class Schedules and Registration.
CLICK HERE for 4’s Class Schedules and Registration.
Click here for electronic flyers through Peachjar.
Please note that Central Community Center renumbered the east entry doors.
The new east entrance door number is Door #22 (formerly Door #21).
Minnesota Department of Health Immunization Form
This form is due on or before your child’s first day of school.
They cannot stay in class until the teacher has this form.
Our Core Values
- We value each child as an exceptional and unique individual.
- We value parents and families as their children’s first and most significant teacher.
- We value safe, welcoming, barrier free, high quality learning opportunities for young children and their families.
- We value learning environments, which honor and support each child’s unique and individual development.
- We value and celebrate the diversity of young children and their families.
Our Early Learning programs earned a Parent Aware rating of four out of four possible stars!
By voluntarily becoming rated, our programs are showing that we care enough about early learning to use the best practices for getting children ready for kindergarten. This includes a commitment to the latest training and to daily routines and play spaces that help children learn. It’s great to have this assurance. With non-rated programs, parents do not have the same assurances about the program’s early education quality.