Early Learning Programs
Birth to Five
Registration for 2020-2021 Early Learning Preschool is open!
Note: Our classes are currently full. If you would like to be put on the wait list for a class, please submit a registration for enrollment and we will contact you if/when there is an opening.
Questions? Call Heidi Middleton at 952-928-6785.
3’s Class Schedules and Registration
4’s Class Schedules and Registration
Minnesota Department of Health Immunization FormThis form can be filled out by you or your child’s doctor. We will also accept the doctor’s version of this form. It can be faxed to us at 952-928-6728. This form is due on or before your child’s first day of school. They cannot stay in class until the teacher has this form. Click here for Minnesota Department of Health Immunization Program information on the Minnesota Immunization Law.
Preparing your child for success in school and life, beginning at birth.
Our Core Values
- We value each child as an exceptional and unique individual.
- We value parents and families as their children’s first and most significant teacher.
- We value safe, welcoming, barrier free, high quality learning opportunities for young children and their families.
- We value learning environments, which honor and support each child’s unique and individual development.
- We value and celebrate the diversity of young children and their families.
Our Early Learning programs earned a Parent Aware rating of four out of four possible stars!
By voluntarily becoming rated, our programs are showing that we care enough about early learning to use the best practices for getting children ready for kindergarten. This includes a commitment to the latest training and to daily routines and play spaces that help children learn. It’s great to have this assurance. With non-rated programs, parents do not have the same assurances about the program’s early education quality.