Early Childhood Family Education
Early Childhood Screening
Our Core Values
- We value each child as an exceptional and unique individual.
- We value parents and families as their children’s first and most significant teacher.
- We value safe, welcoming, barrier free, high quality learning opportunities for young children and their families.
- We value learning environments which honor and support each child’s unique and individual development.
- We value and celebrate the diversity of young children and their families.
Early Learning Programs
A place where …
We welcome each other
We care for each other
We stand up for each other
We protect each other
Early childhood is a magical time! Learning begins at birth and a well-rounded early childhood education can nurture caring, capable, and responsible future citizens.
St. Louis Park’s Early Learning Program offers two options for children ages birth to five: ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) and Preschool. With a focus on the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of children, we offer flexible options for busy families. Developing strong family and teacher partnerships is at the center of our practice. We know that these successful relationships can echo positively throughout a child’s life. Join us as your child embarks on this exciting journey toward a lifelong love of learning!
Do you know…
Children and families remain our top priority during the COVID-19 emergency!
If you have concerns about your birth- five year old child’s development, St Louis Park’s early intervention program is available to talk with you about your concerns. To speak with program staff, please call Stephanie Duensing at 952.928.6741 or complete an online referral with Help Me Grow.