St. Louis Park Early Childhood Screening
Schedule your child’s Early Childhood Screening appointment today. Click here to register!
Please download and complete the following forms for your child’s Early Childhood Screening appointment.
- Early Childhood Screening Consent Form – Click here.
- Child Health and Developmental History – Click here.
- Immunization Record – Click here.
Please call 952-928-6774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Early Childhood Screening
- Children ages 3-5 are eligible for screening.
- Screening includes a vision, hearing, and developmental assessment, as well as an opportunity to discuss any circumstance that you feel may affect your child’s learning readiness.
- Appointments are available and updated throughout the school year.
- Screening can help identify if your child may benefit from early childhood services before entering school and connect families to useful resources and programs.
- Interpreters can be arranged for screening appointments.
- Appointments take approximately 45 minutes to one hour to complete.
- Arranging childcare for siblings is recommended.
Central Early Learning Center – 6300 Walker Street, St. Louis Park, MN. Please enter door #3 on the west side of the building.
Note: State law requires that families submit a record of immunizations upon enrolling in the ECFE and Early Learning programs. Parents may obtain a legal exemption from for medical reasons or conscientiously held beliefs. Call your doctor, clinic, or health plan for information.