Early Childhood Screening Forms
Thank you for registering your child for their Early Childhood Screening appointment.
Please call 952-928-6774 or email email@example.com with questions.
- Birth certificates and immunization forms are recommended but not required.
- A passport/visa or other official US Court/government document with child’s full legal name and date of birth can be used if a birth certificate is not available
- Packets will be mailed to your home two weeks in advance of your appointment.
- If you register within two weeks of your appointment, please view and print the forms listed below.
Parents will also need to fill out a few forms in-person that we are not able to put online due to copyright restrictions. Please allow 10-15 minutes to complete these additional forms before your appointment time.
Need to request a new copy of your child’s birth certificate? No problem!
- Minnesota Birth Certificates – Visit the Southdale Service Center (1224 Southdale Center, Edina 55435).
- Online – Visit www.hennepin.us or call 612-348-8240 for more information.
- Out of State Birth Certificates – If your child was born out of state, visit www.vitalchek.com to obtain a birth certificate.