Early Learning Preschool
Announcing the 2021-2022 preschool school year.
CLICK HERE to see our class offerings and to register.
Participate now! Openings available in the 2020-2021 preschool program.
Please call Heidi at 952-928-6785 or e-mail to email@example.com to check on availability, and for questions.
Preschool Tuition Assistance 2020-2021
Income eligibility chart based on family income. There are limited funds available. Note: Scale updated to 2021 adjustments.
Household Size (95% Discount) (70% Discount)
Annual Family Income
2 $22,412 $31,894
3 $28,236 $40,182
4 $34, 060 $48,460
5 $39,884 $56,758
6 $45,706 $65,046
Each add’l. family: $5,824 $8,288
2021-2022 Early Learning Program information will be available on January 25, 2021. Please check back for more information about classes.
More about our award winning preschool
- The only preschool in St. Louis Park that is part of the St. Louis Park Public Schools. Promotes a smooth and easy transition to kindergarten.
- Open to ages 33 months to 5 years
- Conveniently located at Central Community Center, 6300 Walker Street in St. Louis Park
- St. Louis Park Community Education was voted Best Preschool in St. Louis Park by Sun Sailor’s Readers Choice Awards.
- Parent Aware 4-Star-rated Program
- Big Day for Pre-K research-based curriculum
- Professional, highly qualified teachers
- Children make friends with their future classmates
A typical preschool school day includes:
Open play/choice time
Guided curriculum work
Story time/literacy activities
Math and science activities
Gym/playground large muscle time
Looking for full-day child care for your preschooler?
Click Here for Kids Place Preschool Child Care
For more information about the Parent Aware Ratings call (888) 291-9811 or visit www.parentawareratings.org
Contact information: St. Louis Park Public Schools Early Learning Preschool Programs
Central Community Center
6300 Walker Street
St. Louis Park, MN 55416