Early Childhood Screening appointments are now available online or by calling Jenna at 952-928-6774. Click here to be taken to our website to make an online appointment.
Please note the links below for four (4) documents to print and bring to your child’s screening appointment
1. Ages & Stages Questionnaire
- 2 years 9 months to 3 years 6 months (English) – Click Here
- 3 years 7 months to 4 years 6 months (English) – Click Here
- 4 years 7 months to School Start (English) – Click Here
2. Parent Consent Child Health & Development Screening – Click Here
3. Child Health and Developmental History – Click Here
4. Immunization Record (Immunizations are not kept from year to year) – Click Here
Note: State law requires immunizations upon enrolling in the ECFE and Early Learning programs. Parents may get a legal exemption from the law for medical reasons or conscientiously held beliefs. Call your doctor, clinic, or health plan for information.
Click Here for Immunization Law Information from the Minnesota Department of Health
EARLY CHILDHOOD SCREENING
An early look at your child’s health and development, this screening allows any health and developmental concerns to be addressed at least one year before kindergarten. This free service is required by the state of MN for entrance into kindergarten. Please do it early. The ideal age is 3 1/2 – 4. Screening includes: height, weight, vision test, hearing test and developmental games.
Early Childhood Screening is located at the Central Clinic at Central Community Center – 6300 Walker Street in St. Louis Park.
Please Note: Entrance to Central Clinic is in the back of the building on the 35th Street side of Central Community Center. Please enter at door #7.
*For your child to have the best experience please make childcare arrangements for siblings.
Click here to schedule your Early Childhood Screening appointment.